How To Prepare A Submission
The following information provides you with everything you need to know about preparing a submission for the TravelPlus Airline Amenity Awards.
If you need to contact us to discuss any element of the application or judging process, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
HOW TO PREPARE A SUBMISSION
- Set up an account and register.
- Check the categories section to decide which categories to enter.
- Fully complete the 3-step online entry form for the category you have selected. Repeat this process for each category you wish to enter.
- With each category we require a sample of the item which should be clearly marked and sent to us.
- All online forms must be fully completed, where a form is not fully completed the entry may be refused.
- All submissions must clearly state the date the amenity was introduced onboard and a full product description.
- A contact name and email address must be supplied for the Airline.
- Refer to "Rules of Entry" page for eligibility and requirements that apply to all entries.
- You must provide comprehensive contact details along with the kit.
HOW TO SUBMIT AN ENTRY:
Once you have submitted your entry online, remember to send us a sample of the amenity clearly labelled and mailed direct to:-
2024 TRAVELPLUS AIRLINE AMENITY AWARDS
The desires and wants of the traveller are the emphasis of the judging practice for the TravelPlus Airline Amenity Awards.
Across the world, Onboard Passenger Amenities are designed with the traveller in mind, and it is, for this reason, TravelPlus consider it is important that their needs are, and continue to be reflected in the design of the products offered onboard.
The judging adheres to the TPLUS criteria – Trend, Pleasure, Luxury, Usability and Sustainability all from the traveller’s perspective. Judges are carefully screened and selected, ensuring that they are qualified to judge.
TravelPlus require them to have taken a minimum of six return flights in the past twelve months for either business, leisure or a combination of both.
The judging is undertaken in small focus groups with judges having the relative travel experience for the categories they judge.
Each group is moderated ensuring the TPLUS criteria are adhered to. In using small focus groups of travellers, the TravelPlus Airline Amenity Awards truly echo the passengers' views and remain truly objective and impartial.
COST OF ENTRY
The entry fee payable for the first entry is GBP £245.00, thereafter the entry fee is GBP £195 for each subsequent submission.
The entry fee entitles the use of the official awards logo and automatic inclusion of your amenity in the 2024 Awards Showcase Book with photographs and a product description.
All entry fees must be received in full prior to the official closing date
If you have any questions about an entry please do not hesitate to get in touch.
- Entry opens, Friday 1st September 2023
- Closing date for submissions, Sunday 31st December 2023
- The Shortlist is announced on Friday 12th April 2024
- Award Ceremony Tuesday 28th May 2024 in Hamburg