RULES OF ENTRY
- Entries submitted must have been or be available on-board and provided to passengers between 1st January 2019 and 31st December 2019.
- The closing date for submissions of work is 6th December 2019.
- Entry is open to all global airlines operating both scheduled and non scheduled services internationally or domestically. Plus private jet operators and organisations, suppliers and designers of airline amenities.
- Entries are eligible for entry if they are only available on selected flights during the above period.
- Entries submitted must show the date it was first available onboard.
- In the case of an airline supplying different kit/bag in respect of Outbound and Inbound, they must be entered as two separate entries.
- An Amenity kit/bag may be entered into more than one category.
- You agree to the information completed on the category entry form being used and photographed for marketing purposes.
- Your submission description will be used in the Awards Showcase book & may be edited.
- We reserve the right to photograph all entries and their associated products for the purpose of marketing the awards.
- All categories will be judged using the TPLUS criteria – Trend, Pleasure, Luxury, Usability and Style from the passengers perspective.
- The categories “First & Business Class Bedding Set” is defined as including at least a minimum three of the following items: bedding, linen, pillow, duvet and blanket.
- The category “The Most innovative Kit”’ is defined as creating a vision for a bag, or kit, and making it into something that airlines both pay for and gift to their passengers. Judging will consider three key components that define innovation – desirability, feasibility and viability.
- The decision of the judges is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
If you are entering to same product into different categories please complete a separate entry form for for each.