- Entry is open to all global airlines operating both scheduled and non scheduled services internationally or domestically. Plus private jet operators and organisations, suppliers and designers of airline amenities.
- Entries submitted must have been or be available on-board and provided to passengers between 1st January 2016 and 31st December 2016.
- Entries are eligible for entry if they are only available on selected flights during the above period.
- Entries submitted must show the date it was first available onboard.
- In the case of an airline supplying different kit/bag in respect of Outbound and Inbound, they must be entered as two
- An Amenity kit/bag may be entered into more than one category.
- You agree to the information completed on the category entry form being used and photographed for marketing purposes.
- Should your submission be shortlisted, the product description may be edited and used in the Awards Showcase book.
- We reserve the right to photograph all entries and their associated products for the purpose of marketing the awards.
- All categories will be judged using the TPLUS criteria – Trend, Pleasure, Luxury, Usability and Style from the passengers perspective.
- The category “Ethical Sustainable” is defined as representing an approach to the design, sourcing and manufacturing of amenities which minimise the impact of the environment whilst reflecting the airlines responsibility towards the climate and the environment.
- The category “Overnight Kit” is defined as representing a kit that is provided to those passengers who have to spend an
- The category “The Most innovative Kit”’ is defined as creating a vision for a bag, or kit, and making it into something that airlines both pay for and gift to their passengers. Judging will consider three key components that define innovation – desirability, feasibility and viability.
- The closing date for submissions of work is 9th December 2016.
- The decision of the judges is final. No correspondence will be entered into.