The following information provides all you need to know about preparing a submission for the TravelPlus Airline Amenity Bag Awards.
On this page you’ll find the Award categories, and details for eligibility of entry. You will also find out about our in depth, impartial judging process.
- How to prepare a submission
- How to submit an entry
- What are the categories
- Rules and Guidelines
- Cost of entry
- Key dates
If you need to contact us to discuss any element of the application or judging process, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
How to prepare a submission
- Check the categories section to decide which categories to enter.
- Fully complete an Entry Form:
- Section 1 – indicate the number of categories entered.
- Section 2 – detail the number of early bird awards tickets you require.
- Section 3 – indicate the preferred payment method, and invoice details.
- A Category Entry Form must be fully completed and submitted with each entry together with a sample of the amenity kit or sleeper suit.
- All forms must be fully completed, where a form is not fully completed the entry may be refused.
- All submissions must clearly state the date the amenity was introduced onboard and a full product description.
- Refer to Rules and Guidelines for eligibility and requirements that apply to all entries.
- You must provide comprehensive contact details along with the kit.
- Full completed Entry Form
- Fully completed Category Entry form for each submission accompanied by a product sample which is provided onboard and clearly labeled with the category and airline
How to submit an entry
Completed Entry Forms should be emailed in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org
Then, together with your Completed Category Entry forms and clearly marked sample, should be mailed to
2017 TRAVELPLUS AIRLINE AMENITY AWARDS
The desires and wants of the traveller are the emphasis of the judging practice for the Airline Amenity Bag Awards. Across the world Amenity Kits are designed with the traveller in mind, and it is for this reason TravelPlus consider it is important that their needs are, and continue to be, reflected in the design of the product on-board.
The judging adheres to the TPLUS criteria – Trend, Pleasure, Luxury, Usability and Style, all from the traveller’s perspective. Judges are carefully screened and enlisted, ensuring that they are qualified to judge. TravelPlus require them to have taken a minimum of six return flights in the past twelve months for either business, leisure or a combination of both.
The judging is undertaken in small focus groups with judges having the relative travel experience for the categories they judge. Each group is moderated ensuring the TPLUS criteria are adhered to. In using small focus groups of travelers the TravelPlus Airline Amenity Bag Awards truly echo the passengers view and remain truly objective and impartial.
Cost of entry
An entry fee of GBP £125.00 is made per bag/kit per category entered.
All entry fees must be received in full prior to the official closing date
If you have any questions about entry please do not hesitate to get in touch.
- Entry opens, Monday 2nd October September 2017
- Closing date for submissions, Friday 8th December 2017
- Short list announced Friday 23rd February 2018
- Award Ceremony Tuesday 10th April 2018