What the judges are looking for!
Click on link download pdf version: Guidelines-for-Submisson
- FIRST CLASS: The judges are looking for that something special the gift factor combined with great design and a story behind the brand partnership together with thoughtful & complimentary branding which reflects the ethos of the airline. A ‘gift’ to the passenger saying ‘thank you for flying with us’.
- BUSINESS CLASS: Although not as gift orientated as a First Class amenity, this kit should have a certain amount of style with practical contents needed for the business traveller presented in a functional, well designed bag. This amenity should also be appropriate for the demographic of the traveller.
- PREMIUM ECONOMY/ECONOMY: Content, content, content! Anything extra in this class is a real added bonus! One thing the judges are looking for is the practicality of the amenity. Due to the nature of flying in Premium Economy/Economy with reduced space it is important that the amenity is accessible & easy to use.
- BABY/INFANT: Judges are looking for practicality, design & comfort. This can be in the form of a kit, bag or blanket. Anything that can aid the parents in having an easier flight is a bonus!
- CHILDREN’S GOODY BAG OR GIVE AWAY UNDER 6: Children of this age are hard to keep busy so judges are looking for something bright, colourful, engaging, age appropriate with relatable branding. Something the kids can take off the plane and use during their time away is also a plus.
- CHILDREN’S GOODY BAG OR GIVE AWAY OVER 6: The judges are looking for an age appropriate product that is both educational & entertaining.
- FIRST CLASS BEDDING SET: This should include at least 3 of the following bedding – linen, pillow, duvet and blanket of the highest quality with complimentary design reflecting the airlines ethos and status.
- BUSINESS CLASS BEDDING SET: This should include at least 2 of the following bedding – linen, pillow, duvet and blanket of good quality aiding restful sleep for the business traveller.
- FIRST CLASS SLEEPER SUIT: This sleeper suit should be of superior fabric reflecting the airlines culture and demographics in its design, quality, branding and most importantly sizing.
- BUSINESS CLASS SLEEPER SUIT:
- MOST INNOVATIVE AMENITY: The judges are looking for a product that is visionary and forward thinking, engaging the passenger in a fresh exciting way. It can be in the form of a kit, technology or individual product.
- SPECIAL EDITION/PROMO KIT: This kit needs to work alongside & reflect promotional marketing in any of the following; Airline Anniversary, Charity Awareness, Special Event or Launch of New Route or Aircraft